Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Sahiwal Girls Mobile Numbers

How are you friends? I am also fine. My name is Fariha Mubeen from Sahiwal. My age is 22 years and I am doing MA In English from Govt. Girls College Sahiwal. I've 4 sisters only. The elder sister is married and we have read. I like friendly life. After examination these days,  i am free now and am looking for a good friend. I am an intelligent and decent girl. If you are interested in me to do friendship. So, Kindly contact me on my number. I am w8ing for you!
College Girls Mobile Numbers, Sahiwal Girls Mobile Numbers, Sahiwal, Sahiwal Beautiful Girls, Pakistani Girls Mobile Numbers, Beautiful Girls Mobile Numbers, Free Girls Mobile Numbers,

Name: Fariha Mubeen
Age: 22 Years
City: Sahiwal
Doing: MA (ENG)
Contact: 0322-4265770

1 comments:

Unknown said...

03214315915.from. Sheikhupura

Post a Comment