Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Kashmir Girls Mobile Numbers

Hello Friends. My name is Sadaf Malik and I am from Kashmir Pakistan. I love Kashmir so much because it is the best place to live in the whole world. I am 23 years old and doing Mass Com from a private university near by my house. I am very friendly and also wants a life partner who is friendly, kind and loving with me. If there is any then contact me so we can know each other.

Kashmir Girls Mobile Numbers, Kashmir Girls Mobile Numbers for Friendship, Kashmir College Girls Mobile Numbers, Free Girls Mobile Numbers, Kashmir,

Name: Sadaf Malik
Age: 23 Years
City: Kashmir
Study: Mass Com
Contact: 0342-5896412

4 comments:

Kaleem said...

Heya people check here where you can get Paki link and you have a chance to visit web

Dosti said...

Hi I am frhan
Girl maried unmaried har age ki girl dosti k liya cal sms karya whatsap 0336 0961567 boy no cl

Frind ship said...

Hi I am noman
achi girl har age ki frindship k liya rabta kareya whatsap 03189971795

Frind ship said...

Hi my nAm sajid
hr umar ki larki antie sexy dosti k liya rabta krya whatsap 03455097309

Post a Comment