Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

College Girls Mobile Numbers

Hey, friendz. how are u friends. I hope u r all fine. My name is Haniya Tufail. I am from Islamabad. I am 20 years old and doing B.com from College of Commerce in Islamabad. My father have his own business of garments in Islamabad. I have 3 brothers and 2 sister's. I like to love in my life. Love is my favorite hobby. Life is changed with friends. So, i want a handsome boy for my life. I am also a beautiful and intelligent girl. Any one is interested in me then contact me, for friendship. I m wait for ur call.
College Girls Mobile Numbers, Beautiful Girls Mobile Numbers, Islamabad Girls Mobile Numbers, Islamabad, Beautiful Girls in Pakistan for friendship,



Name: Haniya Tufail
Age: 20 Years
Study: Bsc
From : Islamabad
Contact: 0334-5178536

0 comments:

Post a Comment