Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mardan Girls Mobile Numbers

Hello guys. How are you all? Hope you all are fine and i am also fit and fine. I am Mehwish from Mardan Pakistan. I am 21 Years old and doing BBA. My BBA will complete in next year and then i will be free from studies for some time. Firstly i live in Sawat but then we moved from Sawat to Mardan. So i want some friends from here. So kindly people from Mardan should contact me.

Mardan Girls Mobile Numbers, Free Mardan Girls Mobile Numbers, Mardan Girls Phone Numbers, Mardan University Girls Mobile Number, Mardan

Name: Mehwish
Age: 21 Years
City: Mardan
Doing: BBA
Contact: 0313-8459716

2 comments:

sadafkhangg said...

Hi I m from Peshawar. .I wanna friendship with u..my mbl no..03480112620

political said...

Any girl contect me for true friendship
03107445151

Post a Comment