Pages

Saturday 22 March 2014

Quetta Girls Mobile Numbers

Have a nice day friends this is Quetta Girls Mobile Numbers. How are you all. My name is Faiza Zafar. i'm from Quetta. Quetta is the most beautiful city in Pakistan. Since childhood I've been living in this city. I'm 24 years old. I'm doing BS Honors from Govt. Girls College in Quetta. I've 3 brothers and 2 sisters. We are all Studying. My favourite hobby is friendship. I like friendship to those people who are cute and smart. Please contact me if you are interested in friendship with me. I m wait for your call.
College Girls Mobile Numbers, Quetta, Quetta Girls Mobile Numbers, Free Girls Mobile Numbers For Friendship, Girls Mobile Numbers, Girls Mobile Numbers for Friendship, Pakistani Girls Mobile Numbers,

Name: Faiza Zafar
Age: 24 Years
City: Quetta
Contact: 0344-9976715

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi i am from hyderabad india can we chat

Unknown said...

hello

Tencent said...

grlzdpz
unique dpz for whatsapp

Tencent said...

grlz dpz
unique dpz for whatsapp

Frind ship said...

Hi I am frhan
Girl maried unmaried hr age ki girl dosti k liya rabta karay whatsap 0336 0961567 boy no cl

Post a Comment